Everest employs a huge sales force nationwide who are responsible for marketing themselves within their local communities.
To help streamline their sales process, we built, customised and deployed an online ordering system for Everest which ensured that their communications across the country were consistent. By utilising our Connector technology, Everest has access to web-to-print (W2P) and digital asset management (DAM) capabilities.
We took a phased approach to implementation and the resulting system has been a great success. Since going live the system handled the ordering, print and delivery of nearly one million items in just the first two months. It has also:
- Improved business processes and heavily reduced administration and staff hours
- Improved budget controls and helped enforce ordering policy and procedures
- Reduced the turnaround of print and production to under 24 hours
- Vastly improved delivery timelines to between 1-3 days depending on the required service and enabled complete tracking capabilities
- Provided a range of products within the e-Shop that can be fully customised to each sales reps’ needs with variable content and better personalisation
- Enabled Everest’s marketing team to manage nationwide advertising across local press and publications
- Upheld the Everest brand and aided brand consistency across all marketing, promotional and advertising materials
- Improved Campaign Reporting and MI
The system has essentially enabled Everest to streamline its business and improve the performance of its nationwide sales force. Buy-in to the new system by staff members across the business has been phenomenal and led to the system being implemented ahead of schedule. The volume and range of products within the system continues to grow, aiding further adoption across the Everest business and the data generated by its use is significantly benefiting future business and marketing decisions.