What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
How do cookies work?
The information stored by cookies allows people to use the details to tailor pages specific to users or the page can use the data in the cookie to carry information from one visit to the website or related site, to the next.
Cookies only use data that has been volunteered by the user or that a webserver already has stored
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioural advertising)
How to control and delete cookies.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by other websites, you can do this through your browser settings: some guidance may be found at the links below.
You can use your browser settings to
- Delete all cookies.
- Block all cookies.
- Allow all cookies.
- Block third-party cookies.
- Clear all cookies when you close the browser.
- Open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data.
- Install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Other third-party cookies.
This Howard Hunt web site places cookies on your device (First party cookies), however this web site may contain links to other web sites (e.g. group web sites) that may place cookies (Third party cookies) into your browser. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, that Howard Hunt has no access to read or write these cookies. Please ensure you read their privacy and/or cookie policies.
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function
- Performance Cookies – These cookies are used to monitor the use of our website
- Functional Cookies – These are cookies that are not essential, but they enhance your use of our website
- Targeting Cookies – Consist of tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with the delivering online advertising
|Strictly necessary cookies||Type||Lifespan||Name|
|Howard Hunt||First party||1 year||CookieConsent|
|Google analytics||Third party||2 years||__utma|
|Third party||1 day||__utmb|
|Third party||6 months||__utmz|
|First party||1 day||__utmt|
|Addthis||Third party||13 months||uvc|
|Third party||13 months||loc|
|Third party||13 months||__atuvc|
|Third party||1 day||__atuvs|
|Addthis||Third party||13 months||xtc|
|Google analytics||Third party||Session||r/collect|
|GetSite control||Third party||1 year||_gu|
|Third party||1 year||_gw|